About the Report
Industries like the automotive industry are facing disruptive changes. Not only are companies like Google and Apple transforming the market, but also the idea behind the concept of mobility is changing rapidly. And yet, established corporations shy away from trying new, digital approaches and prefer to leave them to newcomers. This is precisely where the decisive starting point lies: adapting trends and quickly implementing innovations to keep up with the times. But how? This and the following questions are answered by our Best Practice Report on Innovation Management in the Automotive Industry.
- Why can success be a problem for established companies?
- What are the biggest challenges of digitization in the automotive industry?
- Which methods can car manufacturers use for more innovation?
- In which direction is the market developing, and how can companies react?
- Why is a digital innovation management infrastructure useful in the automotive industry?